SaaS usage and budgets have been roaring over the past few years, and companies are reacting to the trend.
The reaction? SaaS management. Alpin.
And thankfully if you’re currently considering conducting more SaaS oversight, we created a tool to make your decision easy. Request it, and we’ll send a customized ROI spreadsheet to you.
What’s going to happen when significant damages result from a SaaS provider experiencing a breach or other disaster?
It’s not clear anyone would be prepared.
Recently, two of our co-founders, Mark Evans and Ben Soulier, were interviewed by Alex Wood at the popular Colorado = Security podcast.
Below, we’ve transcribed the Podcast if you want to scan and get the gist. If you’re interested in listening, look up Colorado Security on your favorite podcast app, listen to episode 102, and jump to about 27 minutes and 40 seconds in to hear the interview with Mark and Ben.
What are some highlights?
• Learn more about Alpin’s founding and story
• Get the lowdown on why companies use Alpin
• See how Alpin fits in the security landscape with CASBs, firewalls and more
• Listen to Mark and Ben discuss their vision for the future
– Upcoming features for the App
– What’s next for Alpin the company