Do any of these situations seem familiar?
- There’s been a management shuffle in the top ranks, with a new focus on “innovation,” “agility,” being “leading edge” (or at least not trailing edge!), so out with the old and in with the new, meaning more cloud and more SaaS
- You just did a merger or acquisition with another company, so now you have an audit bullseye painted on you, you have to solve the massive overlap between companies
- You just went through layoffs, and the mandate is for all departments to cut costs ASAP
- A security breach led to a big review of IT, questioning the security of SaaS applications that are multiplying like rabbits
- Microsoft is pushing hard to move you from on-prem to Azure and Office to O365, so you have to figure out how to manage cloud and SaaS
- You’re actually in great shape with traditional SAM for downloaded software, but again with the rabbits — what about SaaS asset management?