Thank you for your interest in Alpin. Here are this week’s top articles with practical tips on being a SaaS admin and keeping you in the know, as well as one of our features. If you have any questions about managing SaaS apps, or any of these services, we would love to hear from you.
SaaS Product Updates
- You can now specify the duration of your user’s web sessions for Google services in Control session length for Google services on the web
- Launching “the Internet’s fastest, privacy-first consumer DNS service” in Cloudflare launches 18.104.22.168 DNS service that will speed up your internet
- Box Drive securely connects your desktop and cloud content in Desktop, meet cloud – Box Drive is now available!
- A recent survey showed that IT administrators believe there are, on average, 16 SaaS subscriptions in use at their organizations. That’s not even close to reality… in Discover your Shadow IT in just two clicks!
- Is your company using one of these outdated strategies? in The 4 Most Common App Management Strategies Your IT Should Retire
- Simple breakdown of HIPAA, GDPR, DFARS & PCI DSS with Okta resources in 4 Compliance Regulations Every CISO Should Know
- Where most companies are failing at security in 70 percent of companies would fail an access control audit
- The hackers managed to steal the more than 5 million records by quietly sitting on the network for nearly a year in Saks, Lord & Taylor hacked; 5 million payment cards compromised
Tips and Tricks
- Team Drives allows for easy collaboration – and to users deleting files that other users might need. Here’s how to ensure that won’t happen in How to protect your files on Google Team Drives
- How to get to – and maintain – inbox zero in You Only Need 5 Folders to Maintain Inbox Zero for Emails
- A quick read that could result in huge time savings in [Infographic] How Much Time Are You Wasting on Siloed Information?