Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines. Plus we have to do this cause it’s a marketing thing, you just do it.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –Ebook – The Ultimate Guide To Cutting SaaS Costs. Yes, That’s a SECOND ebook in as many weeks!
SaaS Product Updates
- Checks and status in GitHub for Visual Studio will surely help you get through that pulling-my-hair-out-why-can’t-this-sprint-be-over stage easier and faster than ever.
- Cool new calendar features in Asana, with awesome GIF of the new calendar in the article to prove it.
- In a post-Agile world, Atlassian had some great success with Agility. Death to frameworks, long live frameworks!
Tips and Tricks
- Smartsheet helps us understand getting outside our comfort zones to get more business. Protip: Don’t go so far it takes everyone else outside THEIR comfort zone, as it may be construed as “harassment” or “stalking”
- How CFOs can create an analytics-driven culture. But I’ve read Blink by Malcolm Gladwell and think I will dismiss this article outright
- Real talk from Adobe on strengthening the human OS as it relates to security. Can you imagine the day when someone utters the words, “Wow, that security training was so much fun and I learned a lot.”
- Your tape or post-its covering your webcam won’t help you when this machine learning algorithm can deduce what’s on your screen on what you’re typing from audio alone. I for one never wanted privacy anyway
- Cloud security market expected to reach $13B by 2022. And that’s not going to end anytime soon. Can you can imagine someone saying, “yep, the cloud’s secure now, probably not much room for growth here anymore”?
- AI-based cloud security platform, Lacework, raises $24M. So we can expect the machine uprising to have fairly good security.
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: