Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines.
Happy holidays! The latest from Alpin – How To Handle SaaS Inventories After An Acquisition
SaaS Product Updates
- G Suite will now let you see how usage of G Suite compares among your departments. Want to see ALL apps? Alpin = complete view.
- Offline, 365, or one of the other many versions of Microsoft Office can now be managed from one app: Office. So when the next Windows 10 update breaks your PC, this may be why!
Tips and Tricks
- The top 3 free resources for learning Azure. Somehow, Google and StackOverflow don’t dominate the list.
- Smartsheet asks – do you have the data to make fast decisions? If I immediately answer “yes,” does that close the case?
- Sparing you the accountant jokes, “taking spend management to the next level” is Concur’s latest post. Shameless plug: Alpin*really* manages spend, working with Concur and much more.
- Does SSO slow down IT? Okta is asking the question. But considering that Okta offers SSO, you can guess the answer. Interesting discussion points though.
- 2019 cloud security predictions featuring quotes from top tech leaders. The importance of keeping visibility in the cloud comes up. Have I mentioned what Alpin does?
- Only our dark and cynical timeline could produce this headline: “Maybe we have the cybersecurity we deserve” from CSO.
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: