Thank you for your interest in Alpin. Here are this week’s top articles with practical tips on being a SaaS admin and keeping you in the know, as well as one of our features.
If you have any questions about these or other SaaS apps, or any of these services, we would love to hear from you.
SaaS Product Updates
- Google gets a staggering number of requests to be forgotten in Google gets 2.4M requests from Europeans to be ‘forgotten’
- G Suite is using AI to predict the people and files you search for in Find shared content with new file organization in Google Drive
- G Suite is adding auto-provisioning support for Kudos, 15Five, Rollbar & Honey in Automatically provision users with four additional apps
- Dropbox to add native G Suite integration in new Google partnership in Working with Google Cloud to bring all your work together
- Are your vendors GDPR compliant? Alpin can help you find the answers you need in Automating GDPR Vendor Assessments
- Read details on the 1.5 terabyte GitHub attack in The largest DDoS attack yet recorded staggered Github on Wednesday
- A new wave of phishing attacks, this one is disguised as tax-related alerts in Millions of Office 365 Accounts Hit with Password Stealers
- How GDPR is redefining consumer consent in Interview: Ian Gotts Explains what GDPR Means for Admins
Tips and Tricks
- 200+ developers share time saving techniques on this Reddit thread in What is a time saving solution that you developed for your environment that might help others here?
- Going grayscale and other tips on how to break your addiction to your phone in The Design Tricks That Make Smartphones Addictive—And How to Fight Them
- How text shortcuts, templates, add-ons & voice recognition can save you time in 10 Google Docs Hacks That Will Make Writing, Editing and Sharing a Little Easier
- Tips on creating an IT cultural shift in How to unify an IT group that’s resistant to change
Thanks for reading, have a great week!