Thank you for your interest in Alpin. Here are this week’s top articles with practical tips on being a SaaS admin and keeping you in the know, as well as one of our features. If you have any questions about these or other SaaS apps, or any of these services, we would love to hear from you.
SaaS Product Updates
- How the Concur Expense bot on Slack can help you in Travel and expenses just got simpler
- AWS just added 138 additional developer and user guides to Github, and is welcoming contributors in AWS Documentation is Now Open Source and on GitHub
- G Suite adding SAML integration for 25 additional applications in Twenty-five third-party applications added to the G Suite pre-integrated SAML apps catalog
- Great resource if you are new to Azure or planning a cloud migration in Azure Strategy and Implementation Guide – free download
- Reports find that insiders are responsible for around 50% of data breaches, and here are some disturbing examples (and images to match). in Insider threat examples: 7 insiders who breached security
- Connect Jira projects to your Stride conversations in Introducing Jira Cloud for Stride!
- Key practices in developing long term data protection in The GDPR’s accountability principle: A shift in mindset
- Time to change that password! It has been reported that “123456” constitutes 17% of all passwords in the world. in You are more exposed than you think: How to crack passwords
- In addition to suffering a cut purchase price, Yahoo can now also be sued by all 3 billion of its users in Data breach victims can sue Yahoo in the United States
Tips and Tricks
- Tips for reducing SPAM – including training your filter and third party apps that can help in Five tips for blocking spam from your inbox
- How do you treat repeatable processes? Some tips on how to improve your processes in 91% of employees are wasting time doing this one thing inefficiently
- Increase your security through system monitoring, PKIs, tethering, firewalls and more in Six simple cloud security policies you need to know