Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –GDPR Fine Tracker – An Ongoing, Updated List of Enforcement Actions
SaaS Product Updates
- Really want to get into machine learning but need a good project to try it on? Amazon says try this $250 real-life race car developer toy and enjoy watching the AI break all your rules just like a toddler #deepracer
- WOW – signatures, faxes, editing, CAD, and image editing all from Dropbox. Check out their new extensions.
Tips and Tricks
- Slack suggests cutting down on unproductive meetings by doing some things in Slack instead. But I NEED my daily meeting about having productive meetings!
- Why do people who used Windows and SQL servers choose Azure? A few good reasons, but I wonder if the fact that they’re all Microsoft products also has something to do with it.
- Wish you had a process for looking back at major DevOps incidents and really learning from them? Atlassian Jira has the product and process for you
- Sometimes “simple” and “security” go together; Azure announces “new security features which reduce the amount of code you need in order to work with identities and secrets under management.”
- Oh, so THOSE were they guys doing all those (successful) ransomware attacks. Oh… and they used vulnerabilities leaked from the NSA. Whoops
- AI is pretty cool. But are AI-generated fake digital fingerprints that bypass biometric security cool?
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: