Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines. Plus we have to do this cause it’s a marketing thing, you just do it.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –Managing SaaS Part 3 – Financial Optimization Tools
SaaS Product Updates
- Get ready to spend more time on Reddit after you start using GitHub Actions to save yourself a ton of time with app workflow automation.
- DocuSign introduces Rooms for Mortgage, a solution developed with 12 industry-leading mortgage organizations. So the next time you buy a house, you may not need to store several novels worth of paperwork.
Tips and Tricks
- Study from Workday – why CFOs must also be the Chief Collaboration Officer. Short version: all the other departments spend money, and the CFO sort of oversees all of that.
- Navigating digital transformation, from Slack. Their biggest suggestion? Let tool adoption happen mostly organically… After a while, use Alpin to reign in the inevitable sprawling SaaS spend and shadow IT that comes after!
- A NetSuite customer shares their tips on empowering smart growth. Great article, though it should come as no surprise they used NetSuite to grow. Bam! Didn’t see that coming!
- The biggest Cyber-Security trends of 2018. From a Forbes contributor article, written by Quora. Which almost entirely consists of Quora answer from the Head of Security at Dropbox. Man, internet marketing is weird
- Don’t want your pacemaker or other medical device to get hacked, since it could be riddled with security flaws? Good news, the FDA is getting around to encouraging white hats to ensure medical device security.
- Quantum-proof your cyber security now, says the Financial Times. Uh, still working on people-proofing it, guys.
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: