Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines. Plus we have to do this cause it’s a marketing thing, you just do it.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –Managing SaaS Part 4 – Improve Security
SaaS Product Updates
- Big updates to document versions in G Suite, including alerts for changes made in sheets. It’s for when you need to know RIGHT NOW if something changed in a spreadsheet.
- Azure makes IoT security easier with their device authentication options. But let’s be real, unless there’s some big security grade on IoT product packaging or some enforcement standards, some companies just won’t care.
- Smartsheet gets serious about great project management features. Man, they’ve really come a long way from just being a cloud Excel and crossing their fingers that Sheets would not kill them.
Tips and Tricks
- 6 ways to build a culture of discovery, from Atlassian. Let me save you a click – the secret is safari hats.
- “How one artist brought her vision to life using Excel spreadsheets.” I’m not sure I can make a more funny headline than the original. Bonus: cool art
- Going beyond the obvious, Google allows for even more ways to attach files in Gmail. And of course they show you how!
- InformationAge makes the argument for cyber security ROI. Have I mentioned the many security features in Alpin?? LOOK AT IT!!
- Six ways to improve in-house cybersecurity, from Forbes. Replacing entire fault-prone human team with AIs not listed as solution…but you know it is.
- Want to hear multiple former national security chiefs talk about cloud security and other topics? Check out this interview with them and Oracle’s co-CEO.
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: