Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines. Plus we have to do this cause it’s a marketing thing, you just do it.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –Facebook’s Latest Security Breach: What If You Use G Suite? AND What Do I Get If I Start Managing Saas? I know, we’re out of control with two posts this week!
SaaS Product Updates
- New and improved clone experience in GitHub for Visual Studio. Whew, that’s good because the accelerated aging, mutations, and aggression were making it really hard to send my clone to work in my place.
- In Ansible 2.7 from Azure, we can expect to automate web apps using Ansible and Jenkins… man these tech company product and feature names are getting really weird out of context.
- I’m sorry, both of you, but the Google Device Policy app is ending support for iOS soon. Geez, how many apps actually still work for iOS 8??
Tips and Tricks
- How to automate Puppet manifest testing and delivery in AWS and… oh man how can I make this a marionette joke?
- Haha, another corporate attempt at being cool. Whatever Salesforce, no one will ever do your silly dance even if… oh, wow a lot of people are doing this dance #awesomeadminchallenge
- Want better sprints? Asana shares some wisdom. And I’d believe them, have you seen they’re growing like CRAZY? We track our sprints in Asana, it works.
- Hey, what are YOU doing for Hacktoberfest? Join Github and others in celebrating the open source community!
- Palo Alto Networks gobbles up RedLock. So PAN customers, get ready for some better asset discovery, threat detection, and remediation features.
- Three key trends in financial services cloud compliance. Trend number 4: compliance managers screaming “HOW could they have shared that publicly?!”
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: