Why read this with nearly infinite news on the internet? We try to pick good articles you might like, and we think you might chuckle a little at our interpretation of the headlines. Plus we have to do this cause it’s a marketing thing, you just do it.
Here’s a little update from Alpin –How To Start A Shadow IT Cleanup Initiative
SaaS Product Updates
- New GitHub desktop allows you to see merge conflicts BEFORE you merge. Hey wait a minute, Microsoft was supposed to start ruining things!?! Maybe not this time
- New release from DocuSign, still putting out helpful features for signing documents. Just think, they have this great business and innovation because PDFs are still awful to work with
- Whoa, pretty awesome update from AWS enabling shell access to EC2 instances and… wait, hasn’t Azure had that for a while??
Tips and Tricks
- Cool article on Slack’s office layout philosophy – they try to make their office like their software. Step 1: start working at the Slack office for free. Step 2: secretly invite coworkers. Step 3: yeah, you guessed it!
- Azure tells us how to use AI for streamlining healthcare. Next question: will AI have a better bedside manner than my doctor?
- Workday has great advice on creating the best employee experiences. Although, critically, it all requires caring about your employees in the first place.
- Okta announces partnership with Yubikey, a physical MFA security key provider. Wonder when we’ll come full circle and people will start using these things to get into their house or car.
- Some days are better than others. And some days your crypto currency, HempCoin, that’s also tied to your company stock is accused of fraud by FINRA.
- Major challenges in the cyber security industry from Information Age. TL:DR – Things are ‘a changin’ and it’s hard to keep up. Worth the read for some nice, short interviews with CTOs.
Want to get this post in your email? Subscribe here: